Tuesday 1 March 2016

The Rocket

Fall! Fall! Fall! Everyone was yelling at me to fall but it was just for fun. So I ignored them.
It was a long red rocket looking like a noodle.
Ashley and Paul blew the rocket up. When it was half way through being blown up, Ashley dumped it in the pool. 
First, Ashley taught us a drill before we scrambled onto the rocket. She gave us an example of what to do. 
The first time I went on, I was like a flying saucer. I ran and slipped and went flying through the air and slapped the water. 
On my second go, I gripped the rocket and reached out to halfway. On my last time, I slowly grabbed the end of the rocket thinking I would fall. It just about my next turn when I heard a voice saying come to the edge of the pool, but it was a good thing - time for prizes. I didn't win but I still got a lollipop on my way out of the changing room. 





No comments:

Post a Comment