Sunday 22 May 2016

From Jamling Tenzing

To all the children of St. Paul's primary school, greetings from the Himalayas.
I know you have been following John and our journey to the to roof of the world. I hope you learned something about our mountains and culture.
I invite you all to join me one day to visit our part of the world.


Hi Jamling im Olivia.
I loved hearing about your walk with John. I liked the bit when you made it to the top. You seem to be a very nice and gentle  man. I Liked asking John questions all thanks to you I am very glad that you did not die. Other wise I would not have a story to send you You are a very strong and brave man
I would love to try to climb up i don't think i would make it to the top I was wondering who that man was with the long hair? From Olivia


Jamling Tenzing Hi Olivia. It was very nice to read your post. Thank you, it is our pleasure to share a part of our history and culture. I hope you will be able to come to Base Camp one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment