Monday 16 May 2016

Magic

Boom! The magician welcomed us into our dark school hall. He said, "Are you ready to see some magic?" We all yelled in an exciting way, "Yes." He started by opening his wallet, and it burst into flames. I was hoping there was no money in it, but there was. Just then, he closed it. Boom! The fire was gone. I was questioning in my head, how could that happen. 
Just when I thought it would be a boring show, he gave a five dollar note to a kid. Slam! the five dollar note had  been folded into tiny squares.
I gave a sigh, really? but he had unfolded it and turned it into a ten dollar note. "Yay," I said in my mind. 
He was funny because he said he did not know how to do a card trick. Sneakily, he was doing it while telling us. I was amazed how funny he was. My body burst with laughter, ha ha. 
He swallowed a balloon and told us not to do it at home. I listened to him carefully. I want to but I won't. 
He did an amazing rope trick. He was so funny. He turned a paper bottle of coke to real. Amazing right! I've never seen such a good magic show. I want to be magician myself after that. 
Next, there was another magician called El Gregoe. He was one we have seen before. El Gregoe  teaches us to be kind. 
He called up a boy called Keaton and did a weird cooking class with him. He said that Keaton did not like to brush his teeth so he put toothpaste into a cooking pan. He also said he did not like to do the dishes so he put dishwashing liquid into the pan. He also added self-raising flour and everybody laughed when the concoction turned into a real bird. It wasn't my favourite trick, but it was clever.
He talked a bit about being kind to others. He did a pizza trick but the pizza was rolling from side to side. We all were shouting, "It's on the other side." He opened both sides and the pizza was gone. 
He gave out a pretty blue drink bottle. I did not win though. 
Finally, what I had been waiting for - the floating man. We sat quietly like he would  float. I was surprised he did. 
He also turned fire into a bird - a big one too. I had never seen such a beautiful bird. He said, Sue, his helper, had cut up some banana for the bird. I did not mind at all. I had seen it once. I do love birds. We were clapping all the way through. I couldn't believe  my eyes. They are great magic people.

No comments:

Post a Comment